Saturday, March 31, 2007

Meh

I played the session I wanted to, about 5-6 hours worth. Holy fucking rollercoaster, like usual. I have a bunch of hand histories, but I don't have time to post them now, maybe later. Lets just say I was 1k up, 3k down, back to even, 3k down, back to even, 3k up, back to even, 2k down, back to even, 2k up, back to even, and finally, 2400 down. Played 5/10 and 10/20 NL on Party.

Oh, and I jumped into two $1100+$30 HUSNGs, lost them both. Luck runs out in the bigger SNGs, bleh. Beat the same guy in a $550+$20, meh. Down $1,730, boo.

So, that's the secret, win small, lose big. I played a little tilty here and there, not sure why. Probably lost over $3-$4k worth in pots to shitty short-stacked all-ins when I was way ahead. Played a couple hands super retarded, will post them later. Busy getting knocked out of the Pegcity Hustling tourney right now...

Results: -$4,120
Total: -$1,920

No comments: