Thursday, March 29, 2007

Tried Mansion 100k

Sorry haven't had much great content so far, just too busy with pegcityhustling.com and studying real estate right now. Will soon have a little more time and hopefully play some real sessions.

Tried the Mansion $95+$5 today ($100k guaranteed). Another sweet $40k-something overlay. I meant to push all-in on the turn against a guy, hit all-in button, then instead of hitting raise to execute it, I hit call. He ended up rivering trips and i paid him off (he would have never called the turn all-in). So, stupid me, that's what I get for chasing my son around the basement while I try to play poker. :P

I had 20% of Quentin. Waste of money of course (out in 3 minutes). But, I don't take a piece of Angst and he cashes.

Going to try that tourney again whenever I get the chance.

Result: -$100

No comments: