Sunday, June 24, 2007

Vegas, baby!

I leave for Vegas in 4 hours. I love Vegas! Haven't played poker since my last update, enjoyed a few days with my wife and son at a friend's cabin in Lake of the Woods. I really bonded with my son and had a great time with him. He fell asleep on a sea-doo ride I took him on! Pretty funny. How do you sleep on a sea-doo?!? I think this short trip was good for me, and I'm ready to play hard and scoop some pots in Vegas.

I feel nervous, mainly because I've been running really bad my last 8-10 sessions. But, I've made a bunch of horrible plays which I don't believe I would have made live. I think my edge will be greater live and I'm looking forward to it.

If I'm up money come the $5k 6-handed event, I will play it. I have a limited amount of money for this trip and it might be tough to obtain more cash through online transfers while out there (plus I don't want to go scrounging for more), so I have to manage my bankroll carefully.

I'm staying with Angst and Quentin at the Frontier, then I move to Desert Rose Resort with my wife, son, and our Moms when they arrive on July 1. If anyone would like to hook up out there, shoot me an e-mail! I'll try to post regular updates when I get a chance. Wish me luck! I could freakin' use it! Peace!

No comments: