Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Ok, I should own up

One thing I meant to mention that I neglected in my last entry. During that awesome 48 hour period on Betfair, I sucked out on two all-in pre-flops for a full $2000 each at 10/20 NL. On one I flopped an A with AK vs. KK, and the other I jammed JJ vs. AA in the blinds and doinked off a J on the flop. So, that's about $8k in pots I got pretty damn lucky on. For all the bad beats that happen, I guess I should own up to delivering a couple doozies myself.

SHIP IT!

However, on the flipside one session I had KK run into AA 3 freakin' times, all very short-handed. One time I should have folded pre-flop and couldn't do it. Lost $2200 in that 5/10 hand (which is a lot for 5/10), and should have only lost $300, my bad. There was nothing else he could have but AA the way it played out. The one time I had AA vs. KK, he flopped a K with 40% of our stacks in pre-flop.

No comments: