Thursday, October 11, 2007

Tonight I will win

Still bleh. Down almost another $2k in my 100k hand thing. Not sure how many hands I'm at, but not more than a few thousand. Spent a few hundred on tourneys too, didn't make anything except a $1k Aussie Million Qualifier seat which runs in an hour. The Aussie Million package on Tilt looks super awesome, so that would be great to win. I might try for it a little more even if tonight doesn't work out.

I made $250 from Angst on a 33% horsie from a final table he made. I know what you're thinking, NO WAY, right? No, no, I'm serious. Way to go Angst!

I decided to push my real estate licensing exam back to Nov. 5th to give myself a little breathing room and I'm not ready yet. There are a few things coming up this weekend I want to enjoy and not be worrying about the exam. One is Owen's 2nd birthday party on Sunday and the other is a big Halo 8 player system link (with 2 projectors setup) ass-kicking-fest in my basement. For anyone who doesn't like/play Halo or any video games, I know everyone involved sound like complete nerd spazzes. But, if you like Halo, sounds awesome, right?!?

So tonight I've just sat down to a couple tournaments and have a few more planned, including the $1k Aussie Million Qualifier. I've actually had a decent start in a Tilt $150 double stack tourney, was at 2nd in chips with 390 more players a few minutes ago. Though I'm in for 4 buy-ins in the Stars $109 rebuy losing every coinflip so far. I'm also going to fire up some Mansion cash game and give it another try. I noticed quite a bit more traffic there lately since the launch of their new software and promotions.

I want to book a win tonight. I don't care if it's in cash game, a nice tourney score, an Aussie Million seat, or whatever. I want something that doesn't suck to go in the records. This has been an ugly 2 month dry spell and I want it to end tonight.

I will update again later if I get a chance...

No comments: