Saturday, September 1, 2007

Champion of the World

note: be sure to read previous post below before this one.

*drum rollllllllllllllllllllllllllll*

I didn't play poker tonight! LOL.

Well, I did. I played for 10 minutes before Quentin finished his tourney (bubbled on a gross hand, ouch!) and we decided to play NHL 07. I doubled up a shortstack with AK vs QQ and finished down $400.

We then watched the first episode of High Stakes Poker season 4. It's pretty good by the way, grab it from pokerbay.org with lightning fast speeds. I have a bunch of invites because my ratio is huge there, so if their membership is closed, e-mail me for an invite. Check if memberships are open first though.

Then I got busy on the PCH message board because Big Felter writes the longest posts in history (and so do I, I guess). Now it's too late to play. So much for my big plan! It'll have to wait for Sunday or Monday night (tomorrow is Angst's wedding).

Now I'm going to watch my nightly show and crash. I started watching "The 4400" season 4 last night. Excellent show, and I like where they've gone plot-wise in season 4. Good downloads available at isohunt.com. I wore an isohunt.com t-shirt to Barca one night and everyone made fun of me. They just don't understand real fashion when they see it.

Oh yah, I accepted a late-night 5am challenge from pegcitypro on the PCH message board and nailed him for a big $6 bones. Oh, I officially became Champion of the World as a result. The exciting details here:

http://pegcityhustling.com/messageboard/index.php?topic=529.0

I feel like I really accomplished something tonight and this will take my poker career in a whole new vibrant direction.

No comments: