Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Decent day, big game tomorrow!

Decided to jump onto FullTilt today and play some heads-up. Ended up playing the same guy, IAmFranchise, in $10/$20 NL heads-up on 3 different tables. I got off to a great start, but went pretty cold for the last 20 minutes or so (which is a lot of hands on 3 tables) and drained a little back. Ended up taking about $2,800 off him. Was pretty happy with how I played, felt in control.

Jumped into a quick $550+$20 HU SNG on Stars and got my KK donked by 22 making the wheel. I can never get anything going on Stars...

Went back and played a few short-stacks in 5/10 heads-up on FT. Few hands:

Hand 1 - This is the SECOND hand with this guy. What the hell was this? Haha, and look how bad the flop is for me...
Hand 2 - Next guy who sits. This is how every hand I have against short-stacks go, they bleed me so bad.
Hand 3 - This time I get it all back shortly after.

Then in the evening, short session of 5/10 on Party, scrape together a quick $820.

So, all-in-all, good day leading into the $10/$25 NL game at Penguin Club tomorrow. Love that game, but it makes for a looooong day (usually 10-14 hours straight). We've had four sessions, the last one was my only losing session, so I'd like to get that turned around. Maybe I'll record and post some good hands from the session. First couple sessions (the 2nd session being the best poker day of my life making over $32k) were pretty straight forward, but I noticed in the last couple sessions many players (including the strong ones) have started making more moves. I definitely was successfully bluffed a few times last session, but I guess it's okay to fold the winner sometimes. I'm looking forward to this game, it's a fun day with some entertaining characters. No Silvano this time, but hopefully there will still be some action! If not, I'll try to make some! :)

Results: +$4,150
Total: +$2,970

No comments: